With a pleasant aroma both minty and herbal, tea tree oil has powerful medicinal properties that the native tribes of Australia have long venerated. The name of our Tea Tree Mist Essential Oil was inspired by the vision of these sacred, healing trees silhouetted against the fog, quietly safeguarding generation after generation of aboriginal clans. Diffuse this cherished, fresh-scented oil to relieve congestion and to purify the air you breathe.
Our Tea Tree Mist Essential Oil is sourced from our trusted growers in Australia and is certified organic.
- Provides relief from congestion and cold symptoms.
- Fights fungal and bacterial infections.
- Enhances nutrient absorption.
- Improves circulation.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Details:
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia.
- Scent: Medium, Fresh, Antiseptic, Mint, Spice Back-Notes.
- Appearance: Clear to Yellow-Green.
- Extracted From: Leaf.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled.
- Natural: Yes.
- Pure: 100%.
- Certified Organic: Yes.
- Bottle Size: 10 ml.
- DISCOVER IT. We work with organic farmers around the world to source only the finest certified organic extracts, which are then bottled here in California. The beautiful jars and packaging have been created with love by our in-house designers.
- EMBRACE IT. Each time you diffuse the Essential Oils Collection by SLR Essentials, you choose to love yourself, those around you, and the environment we share.
- SHARE IT. Organic Love inspires. Give back by diffusing oil for a friend in need, gifting oils to others, or by simply by setting an example with the healthy life and heart of compassion you pursue.
- SUPPORT IT. The circle of love can repeat itself with your help. $1 from every purchase is donated directly to the Organic Farming Research Foundation!
Not in love with the oil you picked out? Contact us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll happily process an exchange for you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.